Turtle Bay Resort
The Turtle Bay Resort project in Ras Al Hadd, Oman is a city development scheme that aims to become a world hub for the yachting and leisure industry.
LOCATION : Ras Al Hadd, Oman
SERVICE : Programme Management
VALUE : USD 3 Billion
SIZE : 1,100,900 m²
CLIENT : Platinum Middle East LLC
TYPE : Mixed Use
From the initial development of signature residential villas positioned on surreal cliffs right by the sea, a five-star resort, and the iconic turtle-shaped building located at the core of the resort, the Turtle Bay project aims to surrounding itself with further developments in the future such as:
- Higher educational institutions and facilities, including a school, a university, a research centre, a public library and student accommodations;
- An aqua adventure park and a wildlife park;
- A heritage village with outdoors markets retailing local and traditional products;
- A marina yacht club surrounded by floating villas;
- A business park composed of office buildings and a financial district;
- Commercial amenities include a shopping mall, supermarkets, restaurants and cafes;
- Public service stations;
- And health care institutions.
Kingston was appointed as the Programme Manager of Turtle Bay in 2017.