Birmingham International Park
January 1, 1970
Birmingham International Park is a 43 acre office, warehousing and light industrial park, located adjacent to Birmingham International Airport.
LOCATION : Birmingham, UK
SERVICE : Project Management
VALUE : Confidential
SIZE : 43 acres
CLIENT : Development Securities
TYPE : Industrial & Office
The Park included:
- A pre-sale of a 15,800 sqm distribution center for the British Rail Pension Fund which was leased to the Rover Group;
- Land sales of 10 acres to Jaffabox and Sonic Communications;
- The distribution unit of 4,600 sqm for Porcelanosa;
- A 2,200 sqm office unit led to Executive Communication Centers, forward funded by the United Bank of Kuwait;
- International Square, compromising 7,000 sq m of office spaces, forward funded by the Prudential, leased to the Executive Communication Centers, Robert Half and Fair Isaac;
- And a 10,500 sqm warehousing/distribution units let to Danzas, Lemforder and Interface Solutions.
Kingston completed the project in December, 2003.